2014年8月6日星期三

Cool Summer at NC

I didn't feel like time's flying, because life here is slow and quiet.

Around with lakes and forests, I can feel that life is being played in slow motion. This is the life at Raleigh, where I spent summer of this year. I come here with hurry and a messy status, but all started in a geeky way. I suddenly found my balance in life, which I used to have before backing to school. That is job; it is career that helps me settle down and look at the future clearly. 

My life needs a job, a career or something as a pursuit. Just like a soldier cannot live without a war to fight. It is like the oxygen for life. Yes, I need to keep a balance between life and job. A job, a hobby, fulfills my life, drives me back to my life. 

Playing my guitar two hours everyday, it is the point I find to drag my life from geeky world for a while. I had been falling into cyber world for several years completely, until the point that I found I need something else to keep my life a little bit more colorful. Music, guitar, is another world I find myself. 

A quiet place is perfect for meditation, for looking back at life and tweaking it. Now this summer is ending here, my life is already adjusted to its original track. Really appreciating it, I will miss Raleigh, where I found another myself, where I made my goal and got ready for another journey.

Some basic and simple things can help me find the right route, simply because they are so straightforward. I met some honest friends here, they indeed affected me. I am surprised at the fact that they are living a such original life, with purely pursuits and happiness. They are unaware of complicated things outside, nor the people as complicate as those things. Their life is purely simple and straightforward based on their willingness. 

Simpleness, is the way and only way to mastering real techniques.

没有评论:

发表评论